Zamp Z-Tech Serie 4A
The new Series 4A has new features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market. These include:
- Advanced Axis Adjustment allows you to adjust shoulder width, arm angle and arm width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race seats.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 925 grams.
- Extremely Comfortable feels like you have nothing on.
- Dual Compound Frame Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics. Arms made with a Modified Alloy material give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash. The two materials work together offering excellent performance.
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to provide long lasting strength.
- Kevlar Webbing Tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use.
- Spring Clip Quick Connect allows easy connect/removal from helmet with one hand. Red thumb tabs provide easy grip.
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2” or 3” belts.
- Replaceable Padding is easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort.
- Helmet Hardware is included to connect to helmet.
- SFI 38.1 Certified